(Not your ‘sausage factory’ itinerary!)
Interested in an ‘Off-the-beaten-track’ hosted luxury safari?
For 2023 the safari will run from October 24th – November 3rd 2023
- Two nights at the lovely Rivertrees to get acclimatised
- Spend two nights in a Baobab tree house – Tarangire National park
- A day trip to the Ngorongoro crater, one of the natural wonders of the world and your best chance to see the Black Rhino!
- A stay at the stunning Plantation Lodge
- 3 nights in the Ndutu area, to enjoy the privilege of off road driving, allowing you to get closer to sightings
- 2 nights at the wonderful pioneer camp in Moru Kopjes, known to many as the jewel in the Serengeti crown!
An approximate cost of the safari starts from $8860 per person sharing.
If you are interested, please do get in touch so we can send you the full details of the itinerary, or if you have any questions regarding the trip, or your own bespoke trip please send us an email: email@example.com