This safari will run from April 9th – 19th 2024
Interested in a hosted, luxury safari that shows you the best of the Migration as well as escape the crowds?
This April safari ticks all the boxes!
- Spend two nights in Baobab Tree House – Tarangire National Park
- A day trip into the Ngorongoro crater, one of the Natural wonders of the world
- Two nights in the picturesque Plantation Lodge
- Two nights at Ndutu where subject to the rains is where the annual wildebeest migration is expected to be
- Two nights at the fabulous Pioneer camp, located in Moru Kopjes, the heart of the Serengeti!
An approximate cost of the safari starts from $6925 per person sharing
If you are interested, please do get in touch so we can send you the full details of the itinerary, or if you have any questions regarding the trip, or your own bespoke trip please send us an email: email@example.com